Painting your home can be an intimidating prospect as it requires considerable effort to choose the desired color and clean-up the mess. Nevertheless, hard work always pays off, and a good paint job can change your condo’s overall appearance. You have to believe that painting your home is a complicated procedure as it’s not easy to pick your favorite shade out of 50+ shades of white. In fact, the selection of color considerably affects your mood and feels of your condo.
Indeed, Condo painting Toronto becomes awe-inspiring when you choose professional painters for this purpose. So, you should pick your preferred shade and painters without any pressure and obviously after proper research work.
Which Color Goes Perfect With Which Room?
We can recommend some top trendy paint colors for you, but the final decision is in your hand, and you can opt for whatever color floats your boat. You spend maximum time at your home, so the paint must be chosen wisely. The color combination influences your mood and, above all, the feel of your home. It becomes more critical when you think about selling your home.
For instance, if you love dark blue shade for your room’s wall and then keep one thing, dark walls tend to get less attention from the buyer than lighter tone walls. So, before you pick any color, think about long-term plans rather than temporary gratification. It involves vast investment to repaint your home, especially when you intend to sell it at a reasonable price.
As per the research analysis of Benjamin Moore, warm colors provide energy and liveliness, whereas the cool shades give calm and peaceful vibes. Similarly, for cozy impact, it is always recommended to paint your home with some saturated shades. Following a proper color scheme ensures that you have selected well-balanced and unified shades for your home’s interior.
So, how to choose the perfect paint for your condo? Which color enhances the sophistication of the interior and other rooms? Well, you can follow this rule of thumb while choosing the ideal shade for your condo.
- Interior: As discussed earlier, you have to live in your home, so the choice is all yours. Still, different white shades, including White dove, Eggshell white, and cream, look chic and elegant. You can also pick beige, grey, coffee, and earth tones to give an utterly soothing look to your condo’s interior.
- Bedroom: You spend substantial time in your room so that you can choose funky shades too. For instance, you can pair yellow walls with grey furniture, and trust us; they make your room super novel. Similarly, Indigo and cream walls provide you great comfort, especially when you come from a hectic routine. Always choose some easy going vibes for your room, like green and shades of blue look vibrant, joyful, and pulsating.
- Living Room: For living rooms, a lighter shade is always the best choice. For example, soft beige and light grey never go out of trend. These shades provide a unique, clean feel. So, you don’t need to spend enough time cleaning your walls.
- Kitchen: Without any doubt, kitchens deserve darker shade because lighter shades can make your kitchen look dirty due to stains and grime. For example, Indigo and any other dark combination are a big yes for your kitchen.
Follow these Dos and Don’ts while painting your condo’s interior.
|Always use lovely neutral shades as it makes your interior spacious.||Avoid using darker shades as darker rooms look smaller with a lower ceiling.|
|It is always preferable to use a color combination for the condo’s interior.||No need to paint Condo’s interior without any professional assistance|
How to Choose the Perfect Paint Color for Your Doors and Trim?
Before you choose paint for your doors, ask yourself if you want your doors to stand out or looking for a shade that completely blends in. If you want your doors to look prominent, then go for the colors that bring out the feature. For instance, it is strongly recommended for wooden doors to choose a varnish coat as it makes your doors look attractive.
Conversely, interior doors should choose a shade that matches your home’s interior ceiling and walls.
Pro Tip: Don’t overlook the finish for your doors and trims. For this, you can opt for a semi-gloss paint finish as they provide full potency and power to your doors. Also, they protect your doors from dust and grime.
You can choose oil-based paint for trim and finish for the doors. No doubt, it’s a traditional trim paint but assures long-lasting glossy looks. Additionally, it is relatively easier to remove dust from these polished doors. Remember, at least choose two paint coats for these doors as double coating provides more protection to doors.
Nevertheless, follow these Dos and Don’ts while painting doors of the condo.
|Properly remove dirt and grime from the doors before you start painting them.||No need to choose weird shades for doors. This way, your doors can look sloppy.|
Undeniably, painting your condo’s door is quite challenging due to the amount of traffic they receive. That’s why; you should go for this procedure after complete research and preparation. Similarly, selecting the right shade is imperative; otherwise, the wrong selection can make your doors look shoddier.
How to Find Professional Painter for Your Condo?
Undoubtedly, painting your condo is quite impressive, especially when you are doing it for a special event. But it’s a fact that you can’t bring precision without any professional assistance. Indeed, you can find painters in Toronto easily, but not all the painting companies assure quality work.
For this, it is suggested to;
- Find the potential company after proper research.
- Properly check its customers’ reviews and ratings.
- Evaluate previous works and years of experience
Admittedly, you can find the most reliable and professional painting company that can paint your condo like a pro.