Indeed, people generally consider Microneedling as a threatening process due to the term “needle” in it. Don’t worry; the procedure isn’t much scary and intimidating, and you can opt for it without the fear of side effects. No doubt, the process involves numbing cream, but gladly it is less invasive without any significant side-effect. Impressively, this treatment has ultimate skin-boosting benefits and work miraculously, unlike elemental skin facial.
No doubt, a traditional facial can make you look gorgeous for a week or month, but it never assures skin rejuvenation for a longer time. So, instead of looking for temporary treatments, it is always preferable to make your skin radiant and smoother for a longer time. So, choose MicroNeedle System to perk-up collagen and skin cells.
However, before choosing this treatment for you, it is better to know every detail about this procedure. So, here’s what you need to know about this phenomenal treatment.
Microneedling: Everything you should know about it
Undoubtedly, brighter and fresh skin is everyone’s biggest dream of life. But, not everyone can afford costly and expensive cosmetic treatment for healthy skin. Gladly, Microneedling with dermaroller brings a new glimmer of hope for each person who wants to avoid knife-cut or complicated surgeries to achieve gorgeous skin goals.
Indeed, not all of you are well aware of this cosmetic skin treatment that involves hundreds of small needles for treating wrinkles, dead skin cells, acne-scars, stretch marks & facial rejuvenation, etc. Perhaps, the procedure sounds daunting, but you can choose it as it involves minimum risks and side-effects.
Fast Facts about Microneedling Treatment
Here are some fast facts about micro-needling everyone should know.
- It’s a dermaroller process that involves hundreds of microneedles to prick the skin.
- The ultimate purpose of this cosmetic treatment is to improve skin tissues and collagen. Moreover, the procedure intends to provide radiant, smoother, healthier, and firmer skin.
- Microneedling is mainly used to treat acne scars, crease, wrinkles, and open pores.
- The treatment is safe & secure with no
- It involves no risks and minimum side-effect.
- Microneedling is less throbbing.
- The treatment is relatively riskier for pregnant women and people who take acne medication.
- Redness and itching are normal as you can experience it right after the treatment. But don’t worry; it’s temporary and gets fine within 2 to 3 days.
- The overall procedure involves 2 to 3 hours, including the preparation time.
- A board-certified cosmetic surgeon or expert dermatologist can perform the treatment professionally. Additionally, an aesthetician can also perform the treatment under the supervision of an expert physician.
- You may need 3 to 4 procedures for desired and most satisfactory results as one procedure never assures satisfactory results.
- Generally, multiple factors decide the overall cost of microneedling. But you may need $200 to $700 for each session. The final cost depends on the area you want to work on.
- The treatment isn’t covered by insurance.
- The treatment is perfect for getting rid of acne scars, wounds, wrinkles, and aging signs.
- You need to undergo multiple sessions to experience ideal results.
- It is better than a temporary facial.
- The treatment works magically as compared to at-home-rollers.
- After 2 to 3 sessions, you can observe glowing and radiant skin.
- One of the core benefits of this less invasive treatment is that it is affordable, safe, and secure. That’s why; the treatment is getting immense popularity all over the world. Everyone, including men and women, can opt for this fast treatment to experience marvelous results.
- The treatment significantly reduces the aging signs, including wrinkles and fine lines. Furthermore, the professional cosmetic surgeon can correctly treat stretch marks, evident scars, pigmentations, open pores, dead skin cells, and other age-related signs.
- Interestingly, the treatment is advantageous for treating atrophic scars (that usually appear after severe acne) and different other pigmentation issues, including melasma.
So, rather than wasting enough money on scary and risky surgical treatments, it is always better to go for the safe and secure non-surgical cosmetic options.
Are You a Good Candidate for Microneedling Treatment?
Usually, everyone is considered a right candidate for microneedling, including adults, men, and women. But remember, the treatment isn’t suitable for teens and children as their skin cells are still developing. However, an experienced cosmetic surgeon can make the entire process of microneedling worth remembering for you. So, if you choose an armature surgeon for this purpose to save your money, then you put your life in danger.
That’s why; it is strongly recommended to make the best use of your valuable time and money and consider a professional cosmetic surgeon’s services.