Don’t underestimate the power of your brows: they frame your face and also speak volumes about your emotions. So, why not get the most of it with perfectly defined brows? The good news is you can not only shape but also darken or enhance your eyebrows using an eyebrow definer. Whether you want to tidy them up or want a full reshape, this ultimate guide will help you ace that perfect eyebrow look.
Steps to perfectly do your eyebrows to frame your face.
#01: Choose a brow shape that goes well with your face cut
To achieve perfectly shaped brows, it is essential to know the best-suited shapes according to different face shapes. Given below are the eyebrow shapes that go best with different facial features.
- For a square-shaped face, angled and arched brows are the best
- An oval face shape calls for soft angled eyebrows
- For a round face, go with arched or angular brows
- Brows with extended tails add to the elegance of the long face
- Soft, angled eyebrows are best for an oval-shaped face
#02: Define your eyebrows using an Eyebrow Definer
After choosing the desired eyebrow shape, you need to remove extra hair from the brow. It is suggested to use an eyebrow definer like a pencil to get the idea of what has to stay and what is to stray. Make sure you follow the shape of your eyebrows, filling in any gaps along the way with a brow definer. Try Lotus Makeup Ecostay Perfect Brow Definer BD-2 Natural Noir, as it comes with a fine tip for defining the brow’s arches and filling them precisely for a sharply defined finish.
- Hold the eyebrow pencil on the sides of your nostrils to ensure where the eyebrows should start.
- Lightly mark the start position with the eyebrow pencil and then move the pencil to connect the nostril over the eyes and eyebrows.
- Now move the eyebrow pencil from there to the point you want the eyebrows to end.
This is how an eyebrow definer provides seamless blending in achieving your brow shape.
#03: Remove stray hair.
After outlining and defining the brows with an eyebrow pencil, remove all the stray hair. You can remove the hair by any hair removal method like wax, thread or tweezers but make sure to do this precisely. Be careful not to over-pluck your eyebrows.
Even one extra hair in your brows can ruin the shape of your eyebrows. Hence it is better to outline your eyebrow shape by an eyebrow definer to get your brows done expertly and frame your face. Also, eyebrow pencils come in different shades, from light to dark. You, therefore, need to choose the pencil shade that matches your hair colour.