Nowadays, hair fall is quite common among men and women. Even though there are several causes of hair fall but inappropriate diet, unbalanced hormones, and genetic disorders make this problem exasperating. Sadly, hair loss is common among men as compared to women. According to the American Hair Loss Association’s recent research studies, almost two-thirds of men experience hair loss before they cross their 40s. Also, hair loss becomes intricate by the time they are 50.
Previously, it was quite challenging to avoid hair fall due to limited resources. Thanks to technological advancement as the introduction of several treatments have provided a real glimmer of hope to everyone. Generally, medications, therapies, surgeries, and cosmetic treatments are considered adequate to shun hair fall.
Although surgical treatments assure long-lasting and satisfactory results, not everyone can find the money for such expensive treatments. That’s why; people opt for medication due to its affordability and minimum side-effects.
Hence, Rogaine is getting massive recognition not only in Pakistan but all over the world too. But before you use Rogaine Pakistan, don’t you think it’s essential to look at all nitty-gritty of this medication? Similarly, it is equally crucial to appraise the scope of Rogaine in 2021 and afterward.
Based on all these concerns, the present discussion ideally covers all the vital information about Rogaine. Also, it highlights other options to treat hair loss in the future.
What is Rogaine?
Rogaine (Aka minoxidil) helps in the growth of hair. Although most research studies have confirmed these medicines’ effectiveness, the accurate way that minoxidil works are still ambiguous. Generally, it is considered that the medicine enlarges the scalp’s blood vessels, which resultantly improves hair follicles.
Although Rogaine stimulates the process of hair growth, it doesn’t assure a permanent solution. So, for better results, it is always recommended to use other products to lessen hair fall.
Essential Information to Consider Before Taking This Medicine
- No doubt, Rogaine is an effective treatment to stop or reduce the process of hair fall. But, it is always preferable to use it after a complete discussion with an expert surgeon. You can’t apply it on a damaged scalp as it can cause some severe side-effects. Similarly, avoid using it on a sunburned and itchy scalp.
- You can ONLY apply Rogaine on your scalp, so don’t use it on any other body part. Application on different parts of the body isn’t recommended.
- You can’t use other topical products while using Rogaine unless your doctor recommends using it.
- As mentioned earlier, it is strictly prohibited to apply for this medicine on swollen, red, and infection. Doing this may cause your body to absorb excess medication, which could be dangerous.
- Before you use this medicine, properly check the drug to see if it treats your particular type of hair loss or not.
- Always use the gender-specific formula for you. For instance, women can’t use minoxidil products as medicine is specifically designed for men.
- If you have any serious medical problems, including heart disease, use this FDA-approved medicine after a proper discussion with your doctor.
- Remember, always use the exact proportion of Rogaine being instructed by your doctor. Please don’t use it in less or more amount than recommended.
- If you think using it in an enormous amount can speed-up your hair growth process, then it’s wrong. It may cause some dangerous side-effects.
- You can find this medicine with proper instructions. Still, we recommend you to use it as per your doctor’s instructions.
- Don’t apply it on a wet scalp, so dry it before you use Rogaine on it.
- Apply the prescribed amount to the intended area of the scalp. Usually, you can apply it twice (morning and night).
- Properly wash your scalp before the application of this medicine.
- You can apply for this medicine on your scalp only. So, don’t try to use it on any other part of the body.
- You can’t experience prompt results as your hair start regrowing after 4 to 5 months.
- Consult your doctor if you don’t notice any improvement in your hair.
Alternate Options for Regrowing Hair
Here are some alternates for regrowing hair other than Rogaine, including;
- Laser Comb
- Hair Pieces and Wigs
- Stem cell hair transplant
Rogaine and Its Scope in 2021
No denial, there are endless options to treat hair fall, but not all the options are suitable for everyone. Rogaine is one fair treatment to slow down the process of hair fall, especially when you can’t afford expensive treatment. Also, this medicine guarantees satisfactory results, no matter if they are for a limited time.
So, you can opt for this medicine and can use it with other medication (after a proper discussion with your doctor). Precisely, Rogaine is a well-recommended hair treatment not only for 2021 but afterward, too.