Wondering whether you should opt for a health card? Well, wonder no more as you can get a multitude of benefits. Although you opt for one card in your individual name, your whole family can experience its advantages and this gives you the power to spend on healthcare. With inflation shooting up, a health card that specifically gives you benefits in the domain of healthcare can see you through rough times.
Additionally, it can aid you in planning for a procedure or treatment regimen. Several people opt for medical insurance too, arguing that this is a better way to pay. There are certain advantages that health cards like the Bajaj Finserv Health EMI Network Card provide that insurance may not hold. For instance, insurance may reimburse your health expenses only after you have had treatment.
On the other hand, a health card provides the facility of on-the-spot cashless payment, so you don’t have to dip into your savings. With a health card like the Health EMI Network Card, you can pay upfront without using cash. This is a windfall in an emergency. Besides this, health cards give you the benefit of paying for a multitude of medical-related expenses that insurance may not cover.
Know the Benefits and Features of a Health Card
Being properly informed about the features of a health card that turn into advantages for you is of paramount importance. Here are the features and benefits of the Health EMI Network Card, one of the premier health payment instruments today.
- Initial Cash – With the Health EMI Network Card by Bajaj Finserv, you get to avail of loans of up to 4 lakh INR.
- Pay Later – The selling point of the Health EMI Network Card is the convenience it gives you to pay any health-related expense without cash initially. You can repay the amount later when you have the funds. This gives you more time to plan your finances, especially if you are caught off-guard with an illness. You can pay later in easy EMIs, and choose flexible tenors from 3 – 24 months depending on your convenience.
- No Cost EMIs – You can easily pay for medical bills through a credit card without cash up front. However, you may not have the option of making EMI payments that split your hospital, treatment, pharmacy, or diagnostic bills later. You will likely have to pay one consolidated bill amount. The Health EMI Network Card lets you pay later on No Cost EMI; that is, without any interest charged. Even if you can pay by credit card in EMIs, you will be charged interest on repayments.
- Easy Activation – The Health EMI Network Card can be easily applied for online. If you already have the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you can instantly get this health card download it in minutes as you get instant approval without any documentation. In case you don’t have the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card and still want the Health EMI Network Card, you can either get the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card first or get the Health EMI Network Card through any of the partner health outlets.
Other Aspects of a Health Card
A health card like the Health EMI Network Card gives you the freedom to use a digital payment instrument as you see fit. It is designed to give you a host of perks. In the case of a health card offering from Bajaj Finserv, you get to choose from a number of ways in which you can meet your health costs. For instance, you can use the Health EMI Network Card across partner healthcare institutions that amount to 5,500 and more clinics, diagnostic centers, pharmacies, etc. This network is touted to increase in the future. Additionally, you can use this to pay for over 800 different treatments, in medical fields like oncology, eye care, dental care, cosmetic surgery, hair transplantation, cardiovascular treatment, and more. Moreover, the Health EMI Network Card is an easily accessible health card. Download it and use it through the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app, and you can easily keep tabs on the EMI payments.
How to Get It
You can apply for the Health EMI Network Card by visiting the Bajaj Finserv website.
- You can navigate to where you see a button or link about the Health EMI Network Card and click on ‘Apply Now’.
- Fill out a few details and information. If you already have the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you won’t have to submit any documents.
- You can check your pre-approved offer and proceed to pay the one-time joining fee.
- Your Health EMI Network Card is instantly activated and you can use it when you want.
Good Health Assured
With a health card such as the Bajaj Finserv Digital Health EMI Network Card, you can meet all your health-related expenses and get discounts at partner institutions too. Furthermore, you can avail its use at spas and wellness centers and use it for your whole family, as you pay for healthcare on No Cost EMIs without any hassles.